The Grain Store is the 2nd largest of three barn conversions at Wears Farm (The Stables, The Grain Store & The Cow Byre, which sleep 20 in total) just outside the delightful village of Abbotsbury. Spacious and airy, yet cosy feel with its open plan layout, wooden floors downstairs and feature windows. The property has been awarded a five star gold rating by Visit England. Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms (1 king ensuite, 1 king, 1 twin). 1 family bathroom. 1 cloakroom.
Well-equipped kitchen/diner with range cooker, American fridge-freezer with icemaker and filtered water dispenser, dishwasher and microwave. Downstairs toilet. Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer. Solid wood dining table and chairs and comfortable sofas, TV with DVD player and selection of DVDs, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi. A glass door leads out to the enclosed garden and terrace with teak table and chairs. Charcoal BBQ provided during summer season.
Upstairs is a galleried landing with a family bathroom (shower over bath) and the three bedrooms leading off the landing. Two bedrooms with king sized beds, one with ensuite walk-in shower, one twin bedroom with pretty white painted sleigh beds. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and all beds are dressed with luxurious, Egyptian cotton sheets and goose feather and down duvets and pillows.
View Luxury Dorset Cottages in a larger map
From the Grain Store Guestbook
- Accommodation was wonderful and everything very well thought of. Very relaxing looking out over the sheep and lambs. Kids loved it too!
- The barn conversion is stunning, in beautiful surroundings with spectacular views. So special to have three dimensional views from the barn, especially when complemented by sheep and lambs!
- A superb accommodation, plenty of space for six adults and a baby.
- A fantastic cottage with stunning views and a lovely safe garden space (for a two year old)
- We all had a lovely week, the perfect place for a family holiday. We loved the space and high specification of the Grain Store.