East View Barn is a cosy thatched barn conversion in a peaceful village location boasting a vaulted beamed kitchen/living area with comfortable sofas and a living flame gas fire. Enjoy summer dining on the furnished private terrace within the enclosed garden. Located on the edge of the village, close to a leafy bridleway and deer park perfect for walking. The property has been awarded a five star gold rating by Visit England. Sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms (1 king ensuite, I double, 1 twin). 1 family bathroom (shower over bath).
East View Barn offers ground floor accommodation.
Well-equipped kitchen/living area with range cooker, American fridge-freezer with filtered water and icemaker, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave. Solid wood dining table seating six people, wooden floors, Smart TV, DVD player with a selection of DVDs, stereo and iPod dock.
Sleeps 5. Three bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes: One king with TV and ensuite walk-in shower, one double with TV (accessed from one side of bed) and one twin. Family bathroom (shower over bath).
East View Barn can be found at the end of a pretty lane in the heart of Melbury Osmond.
From the East View Barn Guestbook
- After a long trip what a super surprise to find this jewel in the heart of Dorset. Probably the best holiday cottage we have stayed in.
- We all agree this is the best cottage we have stayed in. Attractive, comfortable with everything we could wish for.
- Arriving in the week after the snow in very cold temperatures it was wonderful to arrive to the sight of a sparkling Christmas tree and the warmth of the home! We have really appreciated the level of thought and specification
- It was such a lovely surprise to open the door to East View Barn…. Everything is delightful – a real home from home, comfortable and tasteful!
- We stay in lots of holiday cottages and this has been one of the best. Very cosy and comfortable! Everything we could possibly want for a lovely time.
- Goodness, what a beautiful cottage in a beautiful setting.
- This is the best place we have rented for our holidays so far!