Important update about Covid-19: We are temporarily not accepting bookings for holidays arriving before 4th July 2020.
We are experiencing high levels of demand and continue to prioritise customers who are due to travel within the next 7 days. We would like to reassure you that we are doing our best to help as many of you as possible.
The safety of our guests and staff is of utmost importance to us. We would like to take this opportunity to advise you of the additional steps that our housekeepers are following to undertake enhanced cleaning of our properties prior to your arrival.
Please be assured that if any of our staff have been in contact with or show any symptoms of the virus they have been instructed not to work.
- Upon entry to the property we will use disposable gloves, mask and apron whilst cleaning. We will also open all doors and windows whilst cleaning to allow the air to circulate.
- Cleaning will consist of two stages, cleaning surfaces first and then disinfecting which is recommended practice.
- All items such as mops and cloths will be cleaned prior to use in the house (please note that we keep these separate for each property to avoid any cross contamination).
- Special care and attention will be given to all high touch areas such as handles, horizontal surfaces, remote controls, switches and banisters including the property keys and key safes.
- All laundry will be washed on the highest setting possible.
- We will send you a PDF copy of our visitor folder via email and only leave the emergency pages in the property for your safety. The guest and maintenance books will also be removed from the property however we can be reached by phone or email should you have any queries and a review email will be sent following your stay.
- All books, DVD’s, leaflets, games, throws and cushions have been removed from the properties for everyone’s safety as these can prove difficult to clean.
- We will ensure the property is stocked with dishcloths, soap and antibacterial spray. However, we do recommend guests to plan to bring their own hand sanitiser, gloves and masks.
- To ensure a consistent approach a check list will competed and stored following each clean of the property.
What we ask of you:
- With the need to ensure that all elements of the cleaning process are completed we have changed the arrival time for guests to 5pm and departure time to 9am.
- As you would at home, please remember to wash your hands when entering the property.
- Should you have a high temperature or show any symptoms prior to your stay we ask you to please remain at home following government advice we will then work with you to postpone or refund your stay.
- Should you feel unwell or show any symptoms during your holiday we ask you to please inform us immediately, remove your bedding and place in the bags provided and return home to follow government guidelines.
- Should you become unwell or show symptoms within 14 days of your stay please inform us immediately.
- When departing the property please remove bedding and towels including all mattress protectors and pillow protectors and place in bags provided in the bedside tables for safe laundering.
If you would like more information on our cleaning protocol this can be provided upon request. Please be aware that our team is working responsibly either from the office or from home and we ask you to please contact us at email@example.com with any queries.
We are continuing to review the situation and will update our website accordingly.
We would advise you to check the GOV.UK website for the most up to date information. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public
Luxury Dorset Cottages
Welcome to our collection of five star gold award (Visit England) self catering luxury Dorset cottages; six of which boast stunning locations on the UNESCO World Heritage Jurassic Coast, close to the pretty village of Abbotsbury and one nestled in the picturesque village of Melbury Osmond, deep in Hardy’s Wessex. All our cottages have WiFi, flat screen TVs, dishwashers, American fridge/freezers, Tassimo machines, washing machines, central heating, private parking, private gardens and very comfortable beds with high quality Egyptian cotton sheets and goose feather and down duvets and pillows. We also welcome dogs, by arrangement.
Take a tour of beautiful Merry Hill Barn, we are very proud to announce that Merry Hill Barn has won the Silver Award for Self Catering Accommodation of the Year 2019 in the Dorset Tourism Awards
Furlongs (sleeps 10)
Nestled below the impressive coastal landscape feature of St Catherine’s Chapel in the picturesque village of Abbotsbury, our newest property, Furlongs, is a stone farm conversion, awarded five star Gold Award by Visit England. It was completed in June 2019 and sleeps ten in five bedrooms with four bathrooms.
For booking enquiries please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01935 482200.