The Stables is the largest of three barn conversions at Wears Farm (The Stables, The Grain Store & The Cow Byre sleep 20 in total) just outside the delightful village of Abbotsbury. The Stables is superb for extended families with one ensuite bedroom downstairs, 3 bedrooms upstairs & 2 living areas.
The property has been awarded a five star gold rating by Visit England. Sleeps 8 (2 king ensuite, 1 double, 1 twin). 1 family bathroom.
The Stables has two separate living areas (both with large feature windows towards the garden and uninterrupted countryside views) and a ground floor, ensuite (shower over bath) king size bedroom.
Well-equipped kitchen/diner with range cooker, American fridge-freezer with icemaker and filtered water, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine. Very light and spacious family living room with beautiful arched windows showing off the amazing countryside views. 55″ Smart TV, DVD player, stereo with iPod dock. Second living room “snug” has TV and selection of DVDs. WiFi. French door leads out to the enclosed garden and terrace, with wooden table and chairs. Charcoal BBQ provided during summer season.
Upstairs are three further bedrooms, one with a king sized sleigh bed, TV and ensuite walk-in shower, one double room with fitted wardrobe and one twin room. Family bathroom (shower over bath). All beds are dressed with luxurious, Egyptian cotton sheets and goose feather and down duvets and pillows.
View Luxury Dorset Cottages in a larger map
From the Stables Guestbook
- A fantastic sized cottage for a family weekend away.
- Beautiful barn, beautiful countryside, beautiful weather. Perfect!!!
- Absolutely fabulous barn conversion.
- Fantastic accommodation and a stunning location. The best we have stayed at by far.
- A big family gathering. Our second visit. Yet again a delightful stay. Accommodation as always engaging and beautiful.
- A great space to gather and be together, found everything we needed, lovely, clean and comfortable.
- Had a fantastic time – gorgeous property, lovely décor, very well kept. Surrounding area is beautiful.